We are currently recruiting for a graphics operator (junior level) to join our Graphics team.
|Job Title||Graphics Operator - Entry Level|
|Location||The Production Centre, 191a Askew Road, London W12 9AX|
|Reports to||Graphics and Design Manager|
|Hours||160 hours per month (shift work, weekends, evenings, overnight)|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
Purpose of role:
To provide onscreen graphics for live productions and post-production edits. This includes live graphics playout for big screen events including Wembley Stadium, Twickenham and The Emirates Stadium. The role also involves live matches including the International World Feeds for The Football League, The FA Cup and other International Matches.
The role will also involve post-production work for a number of clients including Football Club Channels, UEFA and The FA. This involves using Adobe After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite software. The role entails project building starting with the initial graphics planning all the way through to the live production. Prep work and maintenance is required for each production and also maintenance of the graphics database.
• Assisting edits.
• Prep work for designers.
• Preparation for edits, which includes creating cells, video clips, animations, updating the laptop database, researching club/edit information and creating graphics in After Effects and Photoshop.
• Preparation for outside broadcasts, which involves research creating animations, updating the laptop database, and communicating effectively with the client and production team to provide what they require.
• Live studio work.
• Photoshop design, which includes creating badges, logos, graphic changes.
• Cap-Gen maintenance, which includes job maintenance, database management and general housekeeping.
• After Effects design, which includes creating onscreen graphics for edits and web content.
• Assisting the team in the general day to day running of the Graphics department.
• To undertake additional duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Essential Criteria for the Role
• A graphics or technical production based degree or equivalent
• Excellent attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to work effectively individually and in a team
• Good time keeper
• A good level of computer literacy
• Flexible approach to work
• A keen interest in sport
Desirable Criteria for the Role
• Background in Graphics or Design
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop
• Experience in television production
• Previous Cap Gen experience
• Live television studio / outside broadcast experience
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe After Effects
• Knowledge of Clarity
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter.
Deadline for applications: Friday 02 March 2018
Applicants must have existing Right to work in the UK
If you do not receive a response within 14 working days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Input Media is an Equal Opportunities employer and aims to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of any protected characteristic.